"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Do you know whats beneath your skin?

This time, the toes outsmart me. haha.
Instead of the long, ugly process, it took a short cut. Straight to the point. Blow a bubble and wait for me to burst. Anytime now, and its ready to be out.
Hang on, hang by the thread.

I went back and retrieved some things. Letzer tag makes me happy all over again. Damn! I think I'm falling in love again. hahaha
Oh, let me come striaght to the point for this. No, I do not like any person more than friends do. And this paragraph does not involve any person if its going to make your skin itch.

You know, when dealing with babies sometimes, I always wish I curse and swear ever so often like anyone else. It seems to solve all things faster, harsher, better? Because you cant use candor. Candors are for adults.
Technically, it saves all the agony if you're out to help, but why should you?
And guess what? Silence isnt that bad after all!

Whatever it is, it's going to be good for a quiet exit.
Thank you.



Growing old isnt an excuse not to have fun. Live life thee way.


Posted at 15:50






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-